Designed for Performance
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged overmold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM380V is built so you can do your job easier, faster and better.
The new SM380V is simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sig ht glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to withstand the rigors of field use.
Packed with Knowledge
The SM380V is designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide your customers with the answers they need.
• Stores up to 9 jobs internally
• Easy download via USB port
• Displays % free storage space before logging begins
• Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
• Check for leaks after repairs or installations
• View pressure differential over time
• Timer tracks duration of test
• Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
• Adjust auto power off duration
• Adjust back light duration
• Set high and low vacuum alarms
• Select each unit of measurement individually
Receives Wireless Measurements
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. Place pipe clamps in the perfect location. Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging, and documentation.View live air measurements and calculations while making adjustments.
Increase Professionalism with Job Link® System App
Streamline and simplify your call even further with the Job Link System App. See your measurements up to 350’ away on your mobile device. Document your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant weight usage, by simply connecting to the Job Link System app. Helps to reduce call-backs and increase profits.
• View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
• Monitor and record refrigerant weight
• Direct 350’ wireless range (no transmitter needed)
The SM380V is also available in Europe and is R32 ready. Model number SM380VINT. For specifications, please click here.
SM380V Design Patent D891279
We performed a Delta T test over the evaporator coil with the Wireless 3-Port SMAN® Refrigerant Manifold, and we paired it with the Job Link® System Psychrometer Probes. See how we did and how you can see your measurements in two different ways and a
See how the new SMAN and the Job Link Wireless tools work seamlessly together to view all measurements on you SMAN screen.